The glowing face is a sign of a healthy lifestyle and inner peace. It reflects our personal Hygiene which is very important in today’s social society. Shine on your face can make wonders, that said, a good glowing face is not only making you look good, but also boost your confidence.
Besides its, all benefits Face is the number one priority to every human being. Because the first thing people notice in you is your face and it tells a lot about you. A healthy glowing face brings external positivity to its surroundings without doing anything.
How to make your face glow naturally
Glow on the face can help you in a lot of ways like – increase attractiveness, boost your self-confidence, and also helps in making clothes look good on you. Yes, it can change a lot more but, what to do to get a glowing face? Do you have to do it the celebrities’ way, investing money in expensive products? The answer is no because most of the products you see on ads or the internet are just hyped products, specially made to generate profits from your pocket.
But still, many people use it because they want quick results which is never going to happen. It is not right to say that all products available in the market are bad. Yes, there are very few products available in the market that are good for your skin, because of the ingredients used in them, but due to this those products are expensive and can shake your budget.
So, the best thing to do, to get a natural glowing face is following some routines and tips that help you to cure tan, oil, and dead skin cells.
Best Ways to make your face glow naturally
Image credit:Designed by master1305 / Freepik
As you may know, that exercise helps in repairing dead skin cells, but a simple exercise is not going to help you to achieve that. Yes, you need a high sweat intense workout or the best option is to lift heavy weights. If you are young it is the best way to get a glowing face and healthy body.
Drinking a sufficient amount of water helps to remove toxins and impurities from your body, which helps in healthy and glowing skin or complexion. How does water do that? It aids blood circulation and transfer sufficient nutrients to your body and makes it hydrated.
3-4 liters of water daily is must for your body even if you don’t do any heavy workout. If you sweat lot from doing heavy workouts then you should increase your water intake to keep the body hydrated, drinking 5-6 liters of water in a day is a great option for you.
Image credit:Designed by Freepik
Diet plays the most important role in your health, which makes it important for your skin also. You can apply any product and any remedy, but if your diet is not good it’s not going to help you.
It is known that diet is important if you want a glowing face or a healthy body. But how do you know what vegetable or food is more beneficial for glowing skin? Well, there are not specified food or vegetables for the skin, but some are proved to make more impact than others on your skin like –
Lemon is proved to be best for both skin and health. Drinking lemon water in morning empty stomach is the best way to get results. As lemon is filled with astringent properties and acid fluids like citrus, which helps in lighting skin tone and remove dead skin cells, leaves a healthy glowing face skin.
Aloe Vera juice – Aloe Vera can be used for various purposes related to health and skin. It provides moisture to the skin and also helps in removing dead skin cells.
Drinking Aloe Vera juice daily increases the elasticity of the skin and leaves it glowing and healthy naturally.
Taking one or small-cap cups of ale Vera juice daily helps you in maintaining pimple-free healthy and glowing skin naturally.
Fatty fish –
Eating seafood at dinner is proved to be best for your skin. Fatty fish such as salmon, mackerel are proved to be best in providing natural glow on your face.
Fish is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and vitamins, which helps in maintaining the natural oil secretion and leaves healthy glowing face skin.
Walnuts are also rich in omega fats, which help in providing moisture and nutrients to your skin. This is a great option to add to your daily diet.
Read also :How to avoid underarm smell (Men routine)
Best remedies for glowing face skin
Gram flour remedy
It is proved to be one of the best remedy for glowing and bright skin, used by people in early times. It has super cleansing properties that leave your skin glowing than ever.
- Take one spoon of gram flour and mix it with by adding one spoon of curd, the curd is a natural bleaching agent that helps in removing the suntan quickly.
- Next, add 1/4 th spoon of turmeric in it, turmeric has ant ageing properties which help in removing the dead skin cells from your face and leaves your face glowing.
- Add one teaspoon of honey because honey is full of antioxidants, also helps in opening skin pores. Besides its antioxidants properties, honey is a natural moisturizer for your skin.
- Last but not least add one tablespoon of rose water. Rosewater has an astringent property that helps to clean the pores of your face skin.
- After adding all ingredients mix all of them thoroughly to make a smooth paste. Now, you can apply it on your face with your fingers. Keep the paste for 30- 356 minutes and then rinse it off with running tap water.
Aloe Vera paste
Aloe Vera helps in moisturizing the skin and make your face glow. Aloe Vera contains vitamin c, vitamin and beta-carotene which help in nourishing the face skin. It also has healing properties that cure the suntan.
- Take one leaf of aloe Vera, and then cut the leaf into four parts, one for cleansing, scrubbing, tone and moisturizing.
- Now cut the upper part of the leaf. Take one piece of leaf and add sugar on it for scrubbing.
- Next extract the aloe Vera gel from the leaf in a container. This gel will be used as a tonner.
- To make it better for your skin, add two teaspoons of rose water and mineral water in the gel. And then mix all three ingredients well.
- Now you can apply this on your face with the help of cotton. You can store this in a bottle in the refrigerator for use.
A good deep glow on face is something that you can grow naturally if you follow a healthy lifestyle. That being said, any remedies or products are not permanent solutions for the long run. What you intake is more important than what you apply.